Thursday, September 24, 2009

37 Weeks! Full Term!


37 Weeks! Cooper is now 37 weeks old - and he's full term! YEA we made it this far! :)

Last weekend, we didn't do much. We did some major relaxing and it was much needed! Friday night was Stephanie's birthday and we went to Olive Garden with a couple of her friends and it was fun! Saturday and Sunday we slept in pretty late and did some cleaning and grocery shopping, but it was a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

Andrew had county tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday after school, his team won against Speedway on Tuesday and then lost yesterday against Park Tudor. They play again on Saturday, just a regular match, against Ben Davis.

Stephanie has been really busy this week, not home many evenings. She's got lots going on these days! Busy busy girl!

On Tuesday when I saw the doctor, I had the non-stress test on Cooper and he was such a good boy, kicking when he needed to and gave the nurse a good baseline heart beat, which he hadn't done in awhile. The doctor checked me and I found out that I am two cm dialated and so we could possibly go any time, but we hope that Cooper stays in there until next Friday night.

Today the wonderful people that I work with took me out to lunch. We went to Bravo! (my favorite restaurant) for lunch, and they gave me gifts! I cannot wait for Cooper to meet these fine, fine people!

Tim had a DR test today, and I guess it went pretty well, because he was back home before I made it home for this night. He usually stays at DR very late and today he was home early! That's great!

Tomorrow I will go back to the doctor for another non stress test. The rest of the weekend we'll see what happens, I hope we do a bit of cooking and cleaning, but other than that, who knows. It is our last weekend without a little baby around. I'm SO EXCITED for my baby boy to arrive! LIFE IS WONDERFUL!!! Little Cooper James, I love you already and cannot wait to hold you in my arms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment